[Savannah-hackers] Trying to revive... but CVSROOT has a permission prob

From: Rui Miguel Seabra
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Trying to revive... but CVSROOT has a permission problem
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 17:11:03 +0100

Hi,

 I was trying to revive and decided to start by creating a cvs changes
notification according to the FAQ, but I can't commit it!

address@hidden CVSROOT]$ cvs commit commitinfo loginfo
Enter passphrase for key '/home/rms/.ssh/id_rsa':
Checking in commitinfo;
/cvsroot/irmctl/CVSROOT/commitinfo,v  <--  commitinfo
cvs [commit aborted]: could not open lock file
`/cvsroot/irmctl/CVSROOT/,commitinfo,': Permission denied    <---- oops!
cvs commit: saving log message in /tmp/cvsyHP2iV

In case you still don't have this part ready, would you please do it for
me?

commitinfo: ^irmctl /usr/local/bin/commit_prep -T irmctl -r

loginfo: ^irmctl /usr/local/bin/log_accum -T irmctl -C -m <address@hidden>
-s %{sVv}

Also, it seems mailing list creation is still down... are you lacking
manpower for system administration? I can help.

Hugs, Rui