[Savannah-hackers] Translation CVS repository problem

From: Страхиња Радић
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Translation CVS repository problem
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 15:05:49 +0200

Dear Mr. Hatta,

I would appreciate if you would help me to finally solve this problem. I am
Strahinya Radich, the Translation Coordinator for Serbian at www.gnu.org. I
also translate the HTML files to Serbian. I have a number of translated files
waiting to be posted. Recently, I have checked them in at my project's
(`wwwsr') CVS repository, but the pages were not replicated on www.gnu.org. I
asked for help at www-discuss and savannah-hackers, and they redirected me to
you. In reply to my message, Mr. Paul Fisher asked: "is the standard way of
handling translations of the website to make commits to the `www' project?"

Now, I am wondering should I check in files in `www' project's CVS repository
instead of
`wwwsr', or is there some option that should be set so that the replication is
done automatically from my project's CVS repository?

Thanks in advance,
Strahinya Radich