Re: [Savannah-hackers] [UPLOAD] Failure of the upload in 'gesconf'

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] [UPLOAD] Failure of the upload in 'gesconf'
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 14:57:43 +0200

Hello,

Sorry about the delay. I lacked the time to work on Savannah for a while.

The public key was not properly generated last time I checked it. I also 'stole' your account for a few minutes so I could check whether you uploaded your public key correctly (it was).

Now, the public key is correctly generated, and the sad thing is that I do not know why. So, file upload should work now. If it still doesn't, please send me a test file along with its GPG signature, so I can try to upload it and check what is wrong.

Thanks,

--
Sylvain

On 2004.07.10 17:19 Giuseppe Della Bianca wrote:
]zac[
> I'll take over your account for a little while so as to check what
is
> wrong.

Being passed several days, I would want to know if you have execute
the check
and that result they have given.
Thanks.

Regards.