[Savannah-hackers] submission of Lasagne - a printed circuit board layou

From: andras
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Lasagne - a printed circuit board layout - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 11:55:14 -0400

AndrĂ¡s Major <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
Package: Lasagne - a printed circuit board layout
System name: lasagne
Type: non-GNU

Lasagne is a package for designing printed circuit boards. It was written from
scratch and has so far been hosted on SourceForge (see here:
http://lasagne.sourceforge.net/). It is going to be rewritten, taking into
account the shortcomings of the first version. SourceForge is definitely not
reliable enough and too commercialized for my taste to host the rewrite. I'm
planning to copy the CVS repositories of the code (the old version, and the
first bits of the rewrite) to Savannah if this project is approved.

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/