[Savannah-hackers] Quote / Order Follow up.

From: Print Runner
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Quote / Order Follow up.
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 16:31:34 -0700

Hello,
We wanted to thank you for providing Print Runner, Inc. with the opportunity to
be of service to you as a complete commercial printing company. Print Runner
has continuously and consistently provided its customers with the best quality
and service available.  We wanted to know if you had any jobs you needed a
price on or if you needed help with getting a job done? Please speak to your
sales rep, if you need a quicker turn around. We can beat any ones turn around.

We possess specific qualities and organizational skills in order to process the
large volume of orders that we receive each day. We take pride in our work,
which results in professional-grade products that keep our clients continuously
satisfied.

Print Runner is here to serve you as a one stop print shop.  Our printing
product line is practically unlimited, but we specialize in brochures, flyers,
Business cards, postcards, catalogs and other promotional materials.  We know
that you will be extremely pleased with our printing and the service we provide
to our customers.

To discuss your printing needs, please feel free to contact our sales
Representatives or fax your quote requests to (818) 993-7919. You can rest
assured that we strive to provide you with the fastest, most efficient service,
along with the highest quality products available.

Once again, Print Runner would like to welcome you as a customer to our
company. We do hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you in the near
future.

Houman Rabbani
Vice President
888 666 0744 ext. 212