[Savannah-hackers] upload procedure

From: Chris Hanson
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] upload procedure
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 21:44:43 -0400

I notice in the savannah faq that the upload procedure has changed
since it was first announced last fall.  In the old procedure, it was
possible to add a directive file which said where to put the uploaded
files.  But the new procedure doesn't mention this directive file.  Is
that feature still supported?  I have the MIT/GNU Scheme files
segregated into different subdirectories, and I'd like to maintain
that arrangement, but the new procedure doesn't indicate any method
for doing this.