Re: [Savannah-hackers] upload procedure

From: Elfyn McBratney
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] upload procedure
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 03:03:41 +0100

Hello Chris,

On Wed, Jul 21, 2004 at 09:44:43PM -0400, Chris Hanson wrote:
> I notice in the savannah faq that the upload procedure has changed
> since it was first announced last fall.  In the old procedure, it was
> possible to add a directive file which said where to put the uploaded
> files.  But the new procedure doesn't mention this directive file.  Is
> that feature still supported?  I have the MIT/GNU Scheme files
> segregated into different subdirectories, and I'd like to maintain
> that arrangement, but the new procedure doesn't indicate any method
> for doing this.

Directive files are supported at ftp.gnu.org, just not at Savannah.
The FTP upload system we use here is for non-GNU only.

If you need help with the FTP upload system used for GNU packages,
contact address@hidden

--
Elfyn McBratney

PGP Key ID: 0x456548B4
PGP Key Fingerprint:
  29D5 91BB 8748 7CC9 650F 31FE 6888 0C2A 4565 48B4