[Savannah-hackers] submission of NewBGhybrid - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Nikolay
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of NewBGhybrid - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 11:28:56 -0400

Nikolay Alexandrov <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
Package: NewBGhybrid
System name: nhybrid
Type: non-GNU

My project is related to ircds. It's called hybrid-NewBG. The final release is
released - http://213.91.244.52/hybrid-NewBG-final.tar.gz
It's built on top of the hybrid ircd with many enhancements. It's performance
is quite improved. It's currently being used by NewBG IRC Network. I've added
many enhancements and new features as well. This ircd is unique hybrid 6.
That's all.

I've applied this project here 3 times and no response from you. Please be more
serious to my work.

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/