Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah Projects Approval

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah Projects Approval
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 22:08:15 +0200

Hello,

You are not registered in 'gnuorg/maintainers' as sharutil's maintainer:
---
sharutils - ---

I Cc:ed this e-mail to new-gnu.

Can this be cleared out?

From the Savannah project registration:
Other comments:
I have been accepted as the new maintainer, pending formal confirmation.

--
Sylvain

On 2004.07.20 19:54 Elfyn McBratney wrote:
Hello Bruce,

On Tue, Jul 20, 2004 at 07:03:11AM -0700, Bruce Korb wrote:
> Sylvain Beucler wrote:
> >
> > The previous e-mail return address was incorrectly set.
> > Please reply to this message or use address@hidden
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Sylvain Beucler wrote:
> > > Dear Savannah Users,
> > >
> > > We are pleased to announce that we are now able to accept new
> > > projects at Savannah again. It took us a long while to build a
secure
> > > environnement, as well as a gathering additional volunteers to
study
> > > and maintain it.
> > >
> > > Some of you submitted your projects a long time ago and probably
> > > tried another service by now. If you wish, we would be glad to
help
> > > you move to Savannah; if you don't, please let us know. We will
keep
> > > pending projects during one month, waiting for your reply.
> > >
> > > On the contrary, if you registered recently, keep in mind that
we
> > > just started processing the projects submissions queue
> > >
> > > Feel free to write to us at address@hidden if you have
any
> > > questions.
> > >
> > >--
> > > The Savannah Team
>
> Great!  So, is my project from "a long time ago" needing a
reiteration
> of the request, or a "more recent" one that will be processed
shortly?
> Maybe a hint of some sort?  My project:  sharutils

No need for reiteration, we will get to your registration request
ASAP.