Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Dazelvodkaya - savannah.gnu.org

From: Elfyn McBratney
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Dazelvodkaya - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 23:10:46 +0100

On Tue, Jun 29, 2004 at 12:16:35PM -0400, address@hidden wrote:
> Un projet a ?t? soumis ? savannah.gnu.org
> Ce courriel a ?t? envoy? ? address@hidden, address@hidden
>

> sebastien gosse <address@hidden> a d?crit le projet comme suit :
> Licence: gpl
> Autre Licence:
> Paquet: Dazelvodkaya
> Nom syst?me: dazelvodkaya
> Type: GNU

> Jeu reprenant l'histoire de zelda.
> Projet effectue au sein de l'ecole EPITA.

Veuillez re-soumettre votre description en anglais.

Please register your project once more with the changes
mentioned above.

We cannot track projects that have been answered but not approved, so
we must ask you to register the project whenever you change the
registration. Make sure to apply all changes so you need to reregister
only once.

The re-registration URL found in our acknowledgement of your earlier
registration will direct you to the proper location.

Elfyn McBratney

PGP Key ID: 0x456548B4
PGP Key Fingerprint:
  29D5 91BB 8748 7CC9 650F 31FE 6888 0C2A 4565 48B4