Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of BlueCODE linux tools - savannah.non

From: Elfyn McBratney
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of BlueCODE linux tools - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 23:51:52 +0100

On Fri, Jul 02, 2004 at 08:17:49AM -0400, address@hidden wrote:

> santiago angel <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: gpl
> Other License:
> Package: BlueCODE linux tools
> System name: bluecodelnx
> Type: non-GNU

> *******BlueCODE linux tools************
>

> I want to make a set of tools for enhance the availables linux distributions
> like:

Also:

"Linux" is just a kernel of a more complex system that we like to refer
to as GNU/Linux, to emphasize the ideals of the Free Software movement.

Would you mind changing references to Linux as an OS to GNU/Linux?

For more information, see http://www.gnu.org/gnu/linux-and-gnu.html.

--
Elfyn McBratney

PGP Key ID: 0x456548B4
PGP Key Fingerprint:
  29D5 91BB 8748 7CC9 650F 31FE 6888 0C2A 4565 48B4