Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Koha Finland - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Elfyn McBratney
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Koha Finland - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 03:07:01 +0100

On Mon, Jul 12, 2004 at 08:40:51AM -0400, address@hidden wrote:

> Antti J. Salminen <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: gpl
> Other License:
> Package: Koha Finland
> System name: koha-fi
> Type: non-GNU

> The Project's objective is to develop the free software integrated
> library system Koha to match the requirements of all types and sizes
> of libraries with an emphasis on the special requirements of Finnish
> libraries. This will include localization, developing existing
> modules and creating new ones where needed.
>
> The project has been initiated in 2004 and has received funding from
> the Finnish Ministry of Education.
>
> Koha is a free software ILS released under the GNU GPL written in
> Perl and utilizing Apache and MySQL. It is most often run on free
> operating systems such as GNU/Linux. It was created in New Zealand by
> Katipo Communications and the Horowhenua Library Trust.
>
> Koha's official website can be found at http://www.koha.org/
> This project's current website (in finnish) is at
> http://lib2.vaasa.fi/koha/

This site is in Finnish, which I, sadly, cannot understand a word of.
Can you please reply with a URL where I can find your work, that
is written in English?

> This project hasn't yet contributed any source code to Koha, but
> there are localized templates available at the above address.
>
> Other Software Required:
> Perl
> MySQL
> Apache
>

> Other Comments:

If you are willing to make the changes mentioned above, please provide
us with an URL to an updated tarball of your project.  Upon review, we
will reconsider your project for inclusion in Savannah.

Elfyn McBratney

PGP Key ID: 0x456548B4
PGP Key Fingerprint:
  29D5 91BB 8748 7CC9 650F 31FE 6888 0C2A 4565 48B4