[Savannah-hackers] Seems broken - Adding files to a project's download a

From: Jonah Beckford
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Seems broken - Adding files to a project's download area
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 21:52:33 -0400

Some areas were advertised as broken (in particular, mailing list creation).
Did this include the project download area?  I am fairly sure I followed the
instructions accurately at
https://savannah.gnu.org/faq/?group_id=5802&question=How_do_I_add_files_in_t
he_download_area.txt, but the files I have uploaded to
/incoming/savannah/rgraph do not appear in the rgraph (Rooster Graph)
Project Download area.  (I know they are in the upload area, because I get a
permission denied when trying to overwrite them).  I have also verified with
"gpg --verify" that the files and their detached signatures are accurate.

------
Jonah Beckford