RE: [Savannah-hackers] Seems broken - Adding files to a project's downlo

From: Jonah Beckford
Subject: RE: [Savannah-hackers] Seems broken - Adding files to a project's download area
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 00:48:59 -0400

The old files now appear in the Project Download section.
I just uploaded the following to /incoming/savannah/rgraph:

rgraph.egg:                                             19.68 kB
rgraph-0.3.2.tar.gz:                                    36.19 kB
rgraph-0.3.2-src.tar.gz:                                23.90 kB
rgraph.egg.sig:                                         65.00 B
rgraph-0.3.2.tar.gz.sig:                                65.00 B
rgraph-0.3.2-src.tar.gz.sig:                            65.00 B

I will wait and see if it automatically gets put into the Project Download
section.

Thanks!

------
Jonah