Re: [Savannah-hackers] Merging two projects (classpath and cp-tools)

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Merging two projects (classpath and cp-tools)
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 22:27:32 +0200

Hi,

On Mon, 2004-10-04 at 23:27, Mark Wielaard wrote:
> > > Please let me know if this is much work. It can be done by hand if
> > > necessary. That way we also get a chance to see all open items and make
> > > sure they are still valid. So it won't be completely wasted time.
> >
> > Do you need to move closed items? If you don't, maybe it would be
> > quicker to move the opened item by hand, indeed.
>
> I had forgotten about the closed/archived items.
> If they can be (automatically) moved to the main classpath project that
> would be great.

Any word on whether or not this can be done automatically?
I am holding off on creating new categories in the classpath project,
but people already want to report new bugs and patches.
If you tell us that it cannot be done easily automatically then we will
have to do it by hand. Please let us know.

Thanks,

Mark