Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Xadrez - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Xadrez - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 19:29:51 -0300

address@hidden writes:

Hi Marco TĂșlio Gontijo e Silva,

I reviewed your source code, I notice that you have a file called
'COPYRIGHT' this isn't a good way to put the Copyright Notices in
the source code. Put the Copyright Notices at the beginning of every
file with more than 10 lines, if you have some doubts about this read
this URL:

     http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html

With this change we can approve your project. I'll wait your updated
tarball.