[Savannah-hackers] submission of Final project - savannah.gnu.org

From: dhortencia
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Final project - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 08:18:53 -0500

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

daiveny hortencia <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: x11
Other License:
Package: Final project
System name: davey
Type: GNU

This project consist of an versant database 5.0.8 on an HP-UX that must
sychronised with an other database on an windows operating system
the versant databse is an old version. I will use the GNU of xnee so I can
record the database and then play it again on my windows system

Other Software Required:
Versant database 5.0.8 on a HP-UX 10.20
Windows 2000 profesional

  Message sent via/by Savannah