Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Final project - savannah.gnu.org

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Final project - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 12:35:18 -0300

address@hidden writes:

Hi Daiveny Hortencia

Your project requires proprietary software and cannot be hosted on
Savannah for this reason.

Savannah is willing to provide resources and time to developers writing
Free Software that can be used without the need to ask permission from
proprietary software vendor.

If, someday, you get free of those dependencies (see
http://www.gnu.org/software/java for more information), do not hesitate
to resubmit your project.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,