Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Blended Radiance - savannah.nongnu.

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Blended Radiance - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 14:01:26 -0300

address@hidden writes:

Hi Francesco Anselmo,

Radiance use a license that looks like a GPL-Incompatible license, I
asked to address@hidden for a better opinion.

Related to the code you have the Copyright and License Notices missing
in all files, consider to fix this. Keep in mind that any file more
than ten lines long should carry on a Copyright and License
Notices. You have the 'COPYING' file missing too, fix this. These
issue are explained it in the GPL Howto, you can read it here:

      http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html

In order to avoid any confusion with the Copyright and License
Notices, consider to read these URLs too:

     http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html
     http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/License-Notices.html

If you are willing to make the changes mentioned above, please provide
us with an URL to an updated tarball of your project.  Upon review, we
will reconsider your project for inclusion in Savannah.