Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Blended Radiance - savannah.nongnu.

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Blended Radiance - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 01:07:59 -0300

Francesco Anselmo <address@hidden> writes:

Hi francesco Anselmo,

I have approved your project.  You will receive an automated e-mail
containing detailed information about the approval.

I put your project as it was approved without source code, I'll check
the CVS in a month or a little more, just to be sure that you do not
have licensing problems. Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,