[Savannah-hackers] ratpoison, merchandise, and savannah

From: Ryan Yeske
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] ratpoison, merchandise, and savannah
Date: 12 Dec 2004 14:02:25 -0800

Hello,

We are interested in selling merchandise in the form of screen printed
patches to support the development of the ratpoison project.  We added
a MERCHANDISE file [1] to cvs with ordering and pricing info.  I could
not find any information on donations or merchandise on the savannah
website.  Are we allowed to do this?  Can we put the info up on the
project homepage?

Thanks,
Ryan