Re: [Savannah-hackers] ratpoison, merchandise, and savannah

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] ratpoison, merchandise, and savannah
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 23:04:29 +0100

Hello Richard,

Is there any policy against publishing donation/merchandise
information in the websites and projects page, for GNU and non-GNU
projects?

Check www.nongnu.org/ratpoison/ (section "Merchandise")
and
http://savannah.nongnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/ratpoison/ratpoison/MERCHANDISE?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

We do have one against advertisements: "You may not place any
revenue-generating advertisements on a site hosted here. But you can
point people to commercial support offerings for your Free Software
project.", but nothing currently forbids this.

Can you clarify it?

--
Sylvain