Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Mailprobe Bayesian Mail Filter - sa

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Mailprobe Bayesian Mail Filter - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 21:11:18 -0300

address@hidden writes:

Hi Sami Dalouche,

You list three dependencies one of them is Spamprobe, which is
licensed under QPL, this is a GPL-Incompatible license, consider to
drop this dependence.

Can you provide us with an URL to download your source code or send it
to my e-mail address (address@hidden)?

We wish to review your source code, even if it is not functional, to
catch potential legal issues early.

For example, to release your program properly under the GPL you must
include a copyright notice and permission-to-copy statements at
the beginning of every file of source code.  This is explained in
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html.  Our review would help catch
potential omissions such as these.