Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Mailprobe Bayesian Mail Filter - sa

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Mailprobe Bayesian Mail Filter - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 22:57:37 -0300

Sami Dalouche <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Sami,

First at all apologize for the delay in my answer.

Sorry, I didn't understand at all your submission, was my mistake.

There's a way that we can approve your project and it is approved as
without source code, in this way, we will check your CVS in a month
(more or less) looking for any licensing problem or dependencies
problems. If you are agree with this, please let us know.

Regards,