[Savannah-hackers] [gnu.org #218517] webpages sync

From: James Blair via RT
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [gnu.org #218517] webpages sync
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 11:02:58 -0500

> address@hidden - Thu Dec 30 19:27:19 2004]:
>
> Hello,
>
> There are 2 problems with the CVS webpages sync.
>
> 1) Using new.py used to sync projects; I used it to sync coold and
> mango at nongnu.org, but it failed.

My fault:  I was moving some stuff around and I thought I tested it, but
apparently not satisfactorily (maybe something was cached).  Anyway, I
checked out those two projects (though note that the command line I
found in root's history on savannah had "nongnu" instead of "non-gnu",
which is an error (that gets me too)).

> 2) For a little while now, the webpages are sometimes not synced at
> project creation. We have to manually run the initial sync by hitting
> new.py again. It Should Work, but we have not much investigated the
> issue yet.
>
> Issue #1 is pretty urgent, #2 may wait some more.

In light of my report above, maybe they are the same?

-Jim