[Savannah-hackers] Very Urgent

From: Mrs Favour Okito
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Very Urgent
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 14:02:15 +0200

>From Mrs Favour Okito.
Tinubu-Square.
Lagos-Nigeria
Tel:234-803-4712993
ATTN: Sir,
With utmost fate, I write to solicit your candidassistance
with hope we
could achieve a susccess in the context below. Iam Mrs
Favour Okito. the Financial
Accountant of a SecurityCompany in Nigeria. Your contact
was given to me
through the journaldepartment of your country?s
chamber of commerce
as a reliable, capableand trustworthy person to transact
this business,
so to this effect youshould not be worried or curious of
being contacted.Obviously,

we have been assisting our numerous customers to deposit
their fund to various
banks abroad and further more their consignment kept in our
custody are
always despatch and shipped to their respective
destinations as maybe instructed
by the customers through a special diplomatic courier
services.
Consequent upon our good reputation in efficiency, trust
and dynamic services
to our customers. We have rendered such services to some
African Head of
States and notablePoliticians in Africa. Precisely, there
was a deposit
of two trunk boxes inour Security vault containing the sum
of $17m (SEVENTEEN
Million UnitedStates Dollars) for quite some years without
consignor/depositor?sinstructions
for claims. I have sent the depositor?s
notificationsseverally to
the customers for claims but no response; due to this fact,
I carried out
a secret investigation and discovered that the
depositorwhose name is Mrs.
Tamsin Barnes died in a plane crash on the 31stOctober 1999
on Egypt airlines
that crashed in America and without any traceof next of
kin.

 Reference of this ill-fated crash is contained on
thewebsite www.greatdreams.com/pass990.htm.
It took place at thecoast of Massachuestts flight no 990
(new-York-Cairo
Egypt). Based on this, I have deliberately concealed
thisinformation from
the notice of the management with a view of contacting
youto stand as the
next of kin to the depositor for the claim of
theconsignment. I have perfected
all the necessary relevant documents andonly waiting to
hear from you for
submission for authentication andapproval for claims
pending your acceptance.I
therefore request that you forward your telephone number,
your private address.

 I have agreed to offer you 30% . Please treat this matter
with strict urgency.and Reach me through my private
Email:address@hidden Or you can call me on my
private telephone number Above.
Thanks and Godbless.
Mrs Favour Okito