Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of mediawikiutils - savannah.nongnu.or

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of mediawikiutils - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 09:46:17 +0100

Hi,

Could you add the last paragraph of the GNU GPL notice in your files?

# along with program; see the file COPYING. If not, write to the Free
# Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA
# 02111-1307, USA.

If you are willing to make that change, please provide us with an
updated tarball of your project.  Upon review, we will reconsider your
project for inclusion in Savannah.

Sylvain