[Savannah-hackers] suggestion for update to faq on savannah.gnu.org

From: Stephen Eglen
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] suggestion for update to faq on savannah.gnu.org
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 12:24:51 +0000

I just went to update my ssh keylist; the faq[1]  says:

"Wait for the next cron job (in the worst case, 30 minutes)."

yet the sshkeys page[2] says:
"Updates will be reflected in the next hour cron job."

Which has left me wondering -- is it every 30 mins or every hour that
the cron job is run?  Could the documentation be clarified.  Also,
could you say when within the hour the cron job is run?  (e.g.

  "Updates will be reflected in the next cron job; this is run every
  hour, on the hour."

I hope the -hackers email address is the right place to send this sort
of query; the contact.php page didn't seem to mention where this sort
of email should go.

best wishes,
Stephen Eglen   (stephen on savannah).

[1]