Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Tux Bowl - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Tux Bowl - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 11:05:34 -0300

address@hidden writes:

Hi David Bridson,

Can you give us more information about what part of Mesa 3D are you
using?

I tried to download the source code from the URL that you point us,
but I got an '404 Forbidden' error, please fix this.

We wish to review your source code, even if it is not functional, to
catch potential legal issues early.

For example, to release your program properly under the GPL you must
include a copyright notice and permission-to-copy statements at
the beginning of every file of source code.  This is explained in
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html.  Our review would help catch
potential omissions such as these.

Regards