[Savannah-help-public] request for freetype mailing lists

From: Werner LEMBERG
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 09:02:18 +0100 (CET)

Here a tarball of mboxes + subscriber data bases for freetype:

  http://www.freetype.org/tarballs/mailman.tar.gz

Please import only three mboxes, creating three new lists:

  announce.mbox   ->   freetype-announce
  devel.mbox      ->   freetype-devel
  freetype.mbox   ->   freetype

A fourth new list, freetype-cvs, is created automatically, right?

I ask to process the mbox files with a spam filter before importing.

It would be great if all subscribers mentioned in the mailing list
databases (including `cvs', but excluding `testlist') could be
directly subscribed to the new lists.

After this has been done we redirect the old mailing list addresses to
the new ones.

Thanks in advance!

    Werner