[Savannah-help-public] [gnu.org #218309] Tramp as GNU project

From: James Blair via RT
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [gnu.org #218309] Tramp as GNU project
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 16:34:50 -0500

> address@hidden - Sun Jan 23 11:23:19 2005]:
>
> "James Blair via RT" <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > I've asked new-gnu to look into Tramp's status as a GNU project.  Once
> > that is sorted out, we can work on the ftp and web sites.

Apparently since Tramp is distributed with Emacs, it is a defacto GNU
project.  You might want to talk with RMS regarding an official dubbing,
as well as with Ted Teah <address@hidden> about getting an entry in
the maintainers file.

I've added the savannah-hackers as a CC.  I think we can get started on
moving you from non-gnu to gnu.

Your keys have been added to the tramp project for uploading to
ftp-upload.gnu.org.

-Jim