[Savannah-help-public] [gnu.org #218309] Tramp as GNU project

From: James Blair via RT
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [gnu.org #218309] Tramp as GNU project
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 11:29:21 -0500

> address@hidden - Sat Jan 29 07:23:03 2005]:
>
> Yep. The gnu-related download area and project homepage directories
> will be created by savannah-hackers I guess. Will the existing files
> be copied or moved from non-gnu?

You might want to read the maintainers documentation, especially the
upload procedure.  You'll register your GPG keys with me for FTP upload
access.  I can move the files if you like.  The savannah-hackers can
perform the change for the web site.

http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Automated-Upload-Procedure.html

-Jim