[Savannah-help-public] I want to publish my Shareware

From: plum
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] I want to publish my Shareware
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 19:02:39 +0800

Dear sir:

I want to publish my Shareware, please review, thanks!

Program_Name: CashFiesta Easycash

Program_Version: 4.25

File size : 297KB

Language : English

License : Shareware

Program_Specific_Category: Internet  or  Internet > Browser Plug-ins

Publisher : plum

HomePage : http://easycf.51.net/en.htm

OS : Win95, 98, ME, 2000, XP

Author_Email: address@hidden

Company_Name:  MUZI workgroup

Application_Info_URL: http://easycf.51.net/en.htm

Application_Screenshot_URL: http://easycf.51.net/easyen.GIF

Application_XML_File_URL: http://easycf.51.net/easycash.xml

Primary_Download_URL: http://easygold.51.net/en.zip

Secondary_Download_URL: http://easycf.51.net/en.zip

Description :

When we use http://www.cashfiesta.com CashfieataBar making money, your should
take care of Cashfieata BOY---let him work for you to earn ponits, and you must
register Cashfiesta special OFFERS successful. Have much problem doing those
repetition work? Today you can let these thing done by Cashfiesta Easycash
software!

We spend about four months on debuging,maintenance,testing this Easycash
software, Publish today. This software will end your hardly register OFFERS ,
earn Cashfiesta check easily! The Easycash`s main functions are below:

1.This software act as a taskmaster to Cashfieata BOY. Once the BOY stop
working (such as: sit down, run to the advertizing Bar,walking in advertizing
Bar,sit down in advertizing Bar),Easycash will SIMULATION a mouse move and
click event,keep the boy continue working. Because this event take place in a
few milliscond,so it do NOT affect your PC use.To crown all Easycash software
can paw the BOY to continue working when he is already in advertizing Bar! IF
you leave off your PC ,Easycash software can act as a fulltime taskmaster,24
hours earn points a day!

2.Can you offen have trouble ----Cashfiesta server error,must login again by
hand? Easycash software can auto do this! It can identify server error status,
auto login to server.

3. Use proxy technology,After you completed your Personal Parameter Seting,
Just press the REGISTER button,Easycash software can auto register a lot of
Cashfiesta special OFFERS in a little Minute. Save your a lot of time on
register OFFERS!

4. Economize network cost mode. Notice: If you chose this function,Easycash
will keep Internet off line when on watch. when the Cashfiesta BOY stop work
and the CashfieataBar need connect server,Easycash conect Internet a few
second,when the section end,Easycash will keep Internet off line. This will
economize your 98.9% network cost! Do not chose this function when you Normal
hung up the net.