[Savannah-help-public] Mailing list problems

From: Ken Hornstein
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 16:35:17 -0500

Howdy,

I've got some problems with some of the mailing lists that I run on
lists.nongnu.org.  If this isn't the right address to contact about problems
with these mailing lists, could you please direct me to the right address?

I'm the nominal mailing list admin for nmh-workers, nmh-announce, and
nmh-commits (although I believe it's under address@hidden).  I know the
password for the nmh-workers admin interface ... but I don't know the
admin passwords for the other two, and I can't use the "send password
reminder" for me .... because when I try to use it, I never get the
reminder.  Could someone reset my admin passwords for nmh-announce and
nmh-commits?  If I have the ability to do that as nmh project admin,
please let me know (I didn't see a way to do it, AFAICT).

--Ken