Re: [Savannah-help-public] Mailing list problems

From: Sylvain Beucler
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 08:33:28 +0100

On Mon, Feb 14, 2005 at 04:35:17PM -0500, Ken Hornstein wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> I've got some problems with some of the mailing lists that I run on
> lists.nongnu.org.  If this isn't the right address to contact about problems
> with these mailing lists, could you please direct me to the right address?
>
> I'm the nominal mailing list admin for nmh-workers, nmh-announce, and
> nmh-commits (although I believe it's under address@hidden).  I know the
> password for the nmh-workers admin interface ... but I don't know the
> admin passwords for the other two, and I can't use the "send password
> reminder" for me .... because when I try to use it, I never get the
> reminder.  Could someone reset my admin passwords for nmh-announce and
> nmh-commits?  If I have the ability to do that as nmh project admin,
> please let me know (I didn't see a way to do it, AFAICT).

No, unfortunately we have to do it ourselves at the moment.

I asked the system to reset and send you the password for -announce
and -commits.

They will be sent to the ML admin address, address@hidden If you
don't get those, tell me and I will sent them privately (but you
should receive them...).

--
Sylvain