[Savannah-help-public] Source code for new proyect

From: J. Santiago Hirschfeld
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Source code for new proyect
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 22:53:42 -0300

I wanted to start a new proyect in savannah, but didn't have where to
put the source code to make the request, so I wrote this mail to ask you
where can i send the code i already have for my proyect.

It is a little perl script to manage a music collection and select the
files to play like rhythmbox does and then reproduce it with anything
else (using a playlist), I made to be used with beep media player or
xmms specially since I couldn't found any program to do that.

Tell me where to send the code (via email), I think there may be no
legal troubles for the software since it's perl and some perl modules.

Thanks for everything.

              Santiago