Re: [Savannah-help-public] Source code for new proyect

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] Source code for new proyect
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 08:32:40 +0100

Hi,

During the registration process, a task tracker item is created (see
http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?group=administration).

If the code is not too big (several MB), I suggest you attach the
source code archive to your registration's tracker item. That way, the
Savannah hacker who will review your project will be able to get it
easily.

--
Sylvain