[Savannah-help-public] RrrraaaaPPPPPeeeee...

From: Kendra
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] RrrraaaaPPPPPeeeee...
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 02:02:50 +0100

Natasha just came out of school and was looking for a job as a secretary in my
company.
I thought she was cute and sexy ! So I hired her...
One day it was late everybody went home but I told her I needed her to go into
the building basement to find some files.
She i so naive she said sure and went downstairs where there was nothing but me
and a friend waiting for her.
She wasnt so scared at the beginning until she understood she was really going
to get fucked ! We banged her for an hour.
She sucks real good and have sweet round tits. But I couldnt resist I had to
take her int he ass.
I am pretty sure it was her first...of course I never saw her again but I got a
new secretary...

If you are interested to see the this, showing all this, Jo.i.n our s1te. At
our memmmbers area youll find tonns of movies of such a rap.e incindents...

A short absence is the safest. http://onlymovies.biz Whoever is winning at the
moment will always seem to be invincible.
The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you
settled for.