[Savannah-help-public] [sr #104191] I want to change the license of my p

From: Marco Tulio Gontijo e Silva
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #104191] I want to change the license of my project
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 01:37:42 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: address@hidden
        Platform Version: None
             Open/Closed: Open

Details:

Hello,

I've discussed with the other project developer and we got to the conclusion
that we wanted to change the project license to MIT instead of GPL. The
reason is philosophycal because we think that forcing the derivated work to
be GPL is restrict too much the freedom of the users. We would like to change
it to public domain if we could do so, but we don't know how to do it. We
don't care (and we even prefer) if our names where not necessarily in the
project. But as we must put them there, the best solution we found was the
MIT license.

Can you change it in the project home page for me?

Carbon-Copy List:

CC Address                          | Comment
address@hidden               | Originator Email

File Attachments:

Date: Qui 12-05-2005 em 01:37  Name: LICENSE  Size: 1,09KB   By: marcot
The MIT license