[Savannah-help-public] [sr #105200] How to grant Read-Only access to CVS

From: Eric NOULARD
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #105200] How to grant Read-Only access to CVS for some registered users
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 13:07:05 +0100

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
        Platform Version: None
             Open/Closed: Open

Details:

Hi,
I wanted to know wether it is possible for a project
administrator to grant only read access to a
registered user (that is not using anonymous CVS).

The need is the following:

I want some users to be able to post bugs,
   eventually new tasks or assigned them but not
   to be able to CVS commit (checkout is OK)

This kind of users may be viewed as 'management users'.
This kind of permissions management may be done for
bug, task, patch, news etc...

but not seems to be possible for CVS access.

did I miss something or is there really no mean for a
registered user of a project to have restricted CVS access?

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=105200>

  Message posté via/par Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/