[Savannah-help-public] [sr #105200] How to grant Read-Only access to CVS

From: Eric NOULARD
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #105200] How to grant Read-Only access to CVS for some registered users
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 09:35:09 +0100

I did see TOR but did not try since I found it
not acceptable in an industrial environment.
I may use it at home but I do not have the firewall problem...
Nevertheless the TOR project seems REALLY interesting
to me but I'm just not ready to put it at work for now.

When I'm at workplace http://proxytunnel.sourceforge.net/
is enough and seems to me more "acceptable", since this
is a less questionable use (in my opinion though).
[that's why I really like the cvs.savannah.nongnu.org
 responding to SSH on 443]

I didn't realize non members may use the tracker,
we may switch to this way of working.

Nevertheles having the R/W CVS control for member of
a project would still be interesting for controling
which part of the SVN may be commited by which user.

I cannot ask you that feature without trying myself,
I may try homemade Savanne install in order to contribute this, I cannot
guaranty that I will found the time
to try this any time soon but if I do I will come
back to you.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=105200>

  Message posté via/par Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/