Re: [Savannah-help-public] bugsdb <-> mailing list connection

From: Sylvain Beucler
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 09:27:55 +0200

Hi,

Posting bugs to Savane through a mail interface is currently not possible.

The main blockers are:
- handling spam
- respecting posting privileges (while a mail address can be easily faked)

For the 2nd point we might offer to disable posting privileges when
enabling a mail interface - that could simplify the problem.

There's a 3rd blocker though:
- clean-up the code

I'm working on that atm.

Suggestions welcome :)