[Savannah-help-public] Help...

From: Jasen
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Help...
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 12:43:29 -0700

Hello... I was compiling the dazuko the other day, because I updated my Slackware Kernel Linux to 2.6.24.3,
but it seems I have a problem...
checking.. the FAQ in your page about the Linux Default Capabilities.
This means that you will need to build a new kernel with Linux Default Capabilities as a module, rather than built in.

I have built in in that option -> Default Capabilities.
Is it necesary to dazuko to work, to have it AS A MODULE the default capabilities?, because I has checking my kernel and there is no way, to change that opcion into MODULE...from kernel 2.6.24.1 to recient 2.6.24.3..(This is very weird)
I can't put Default Capabilites as a module.. it was to be built-in.
In version like 2.6.18.1 and to 2.6.23.17, I can put it as a MODULE.

Is there any way I can make dazuko work?
Do I have to modify some line in the source code, to work?

I really hope to have a response.
Because I am trying to install NOD32 Antivirus in my servers, but I really need Dazuko to work first, and I also
need the latest version of the Linux Kernel.

Jasen :)