[Savannah-help-public] migrating lists to an other server

From: Henri-Damien LAURENT
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] migrating lists to an other server
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 15:23:22 +0100

Hi,
I am a Koha developper.
We are managing those lists :

koha-devel
koha-bugs
koha-announce
koha-testing
koha-translate
koha-win32
koha-zebra
koha-cvs

And we want to use an other server to manage those lists.
So we would like to get mailing lists history and user subscribed lists
so that it is not forgotten.
But it seems we donot have access to mailman files.
Could it be possible to get a tarball of those data so that we donot
have to loose too many mailman facilities in migration ?

--
Henri-Damien LAURENT
BibLibre SARL