[Savannah-help-public] Redirecting bug-gnu-emacs to emacsbugs

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Redirecting bug-gnu-emacs to emacsbugs
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 21:32:31 -0400

RMS requested a few weeks ago to help Don setup bug-gnu-emacs so as to
pass all of its traffic through a Debbugs instance that we've setup.

More specifically, here's what we have now:

  Don has setup a Debbugs bug tracker that we use for Emacs at
  http://emacsbugs.donarmstrong.com/.
  All bugs sent there (and subsequent discussion) is sent to
  a mailing-list address@hidden

What we'd like is the following:

  All email sent to address@hidden should not go to Mailman,
  but instead it should be forwarded to
  address@hidden

  Then all mail currently sent from Emacsbugs to the
  address@hidden mailing list should be distributed to
  the members of the bug-gnu-emacs mailing list.

I can edit /etc/aliases on fencepost to add an alias

  bug-gnu-emacs: address@hidden

which hopefully would take precedence over Mailman, but then I don't
know how to let mail from address@hidden be sent to
Mailman.  Is there a "address@hidden" address I could
use?

        Stefan