[Savannah-help-public] Project submission [task #8495]

From: Vijay Mathew
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Project submission [task #8495]
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 09:32:30 +0530

Hi,

I have submitted a project (Spark) for approval by the Savannah on 12th August. It was expected to be complete by 22nd Aug. So far the task has shown no progress. I think Savannah is short on 'Project Approvers'. But still, I just wanted to know if my submission will make progress any time soon? I would also like to let you know that I might be able to help you with some pending tasks. I really appreciate the good work you are doing.

Thank you,

-- Vijay