Re: [Savannah-help-public] FW: bison-2.4.2 released [stable]

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] FW: bison-2.4.2 released [stable]
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 15:36:41 GMT

    Could you help update the keyring for bison? Please see note below.

As Joel mentioned, I have the impression that the keyrings at savannah
are no longer being updated :(.  Glad you brought it up again.

Sylvain, can you confirm/deny this?  And raise it with sysadmin as
needed?  I speculate that it is some cron job on the FSF side which is
no longer working, but I have no specific knowledge of how the keyring
updates happened.