[Savannah-help-public] svn access

From: Torsten Mueller
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] svn access
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 10:11:43 +0200

Hi all,

some days ago my project "pdrx" was activated and I (user muellerto)
am now manager of a regular non-GNU project.

I started setting up the project's page and my source file repository.
I checked CVS and I got it working, even the upload. But regardless of
using SSH or not I failed to do anything with SVN. I get messages like
"there's no repository" where I mean it should be. So, I guess a SVN
repository is not created by default, right?

Would you please be so kind to create an empty SVN repository at

        svn.savannah.nongnu.org/project/pdrx

Version 1.5 would be great. I would not like to import my existing
repository with all it's history. I want to make a cut.

Thanks

T.M., Bern, Switzerland