[savannah-help-public] [sr #108180] Please delete my projects and accoun

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #108180] Please delete my projects and account from Savannah
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 22:52:04 +0000

I would have expected "-Deleted Account-" too.  Laboriously looking up rms46
via https://savannah.gnu.org/siteadmin/userlist.php, I see that account was in
the Suspended state, rather than deleted.   So I tried setting vigna to
Suspended, but the real real name still showed up.  So I went back to deleted.
 (Still also shows the real real name.)

I don't have any other ideas.  Since apparently neither of us knows exactly
what was done to either account, I guess we don't know how to replicate what
was done ... I can imagine all kinds of things done via mysql instead of the
web interface, but I'm not going to experiment with all that.

Yours in savannah bafflement as usual,
Karl

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108180>

  Message sent via/by Savannah