[savannah-help-public] [sr #108254] german mirror for download area is d

From: Axel Wachtler
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #108254] german mirror for download area is defect.
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 16:45:14 +0000

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: address@hidden
        Operating System: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

Dear Admin,

I encounter since three days a
"The requested URL /nongnu/uracoli/... was not found on this server."

I get reflected always to  http://mirror3.layerjet.com/ which is down
according to http://download.savannah.gnu.org/mirmon/savannah/.

My originating country is germany ... and this mirror is the only
one for germany.

What can I tell the users todo, if this encounters? Currently
the download area for our project is completely dead if somebody
comes over this mirror.

Also  I don't want to add the direct download URL
http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases-noredirect/uracoli/
in the web page, since this would obsolete the mirror concept.

Any help is appreciated, thanks, Axel

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108254>

  Nachricht gesendet von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/